TRUVATIV X0 DH Crankset
The X0 DH crankset provides a level of crank stiffness and reliability for the most aggressive terrain. The sub-800g carbon crank has been developed and proven by top World Cup pros in the most extreme conditions imaginable.
- SRAM’s first carbon DH crank weighs just 765g, including bottom bracket (GXP83, 165mm, 36-tooth ring)
- 7075 CNC alloy single ring, 34-, 36- or 38-tooth
- DH30 spindle for 83mm PressFit 30 shells
- Available in GXP, PressFit GXP, 73 and 83mm spindles
- Lightest-in-class composite construction with forged aluminum spider and high strength 7075 T6 alloy pedal lug
- Colors: Silver and Red
|Arm Material||Carbon Molded|
|Chainring Material||CNC machined 7075|
|Weight||765g for GXP 83, 165mm with 36 ring|
|Available Arm Lengths||165, 170, or 175mm|
|Available Ratios||1X10 or 1X9|
|Finish||New Silver, Red|
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.