S-900 Direct Mount Rim Brake
As SRAM’s first direct mount road brake, the S-900 does more than just complete SRAM’s road brake product line. It has a design that delivers great power and superior feel. The design reduces what engineers call “splay force,” sending energy into the brake instead of the frame and fork. This results in a more efficient transfer of energy from lever to rim, making for solid modulation and a snappy return. The brake provides clearance for up to 28c tires and is compatible with all non-hydraulic SRAM road levers, including SRAM RED® eTap®.
- Direct mount
- Compatible with non-HRD SRAM road shift-brake and brake levers
- Sold individually
- Front and rear compatible – fork and seat stay mount only
- Includes SwissStop Flash Pro pads
- Solid feel, power, and modulation with a snappy return
- Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Please see our Product Authentication Warning
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer