SRAM Force® 1 ErgoDynamic™ Brake Lever
SRAM Force® 1 ErgoDynamic™ brake levers are bred from the DNA of our the best-in-class SRAM RED®, representing our most advanced thinking on perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike.
- Bred from the DNA of our best-in-class SRAM RED® levers with the added feature of 1x11
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar
- Reach Adjust allows you to perfectly set lever reach to your personal specifications
- Left-hand lever has no shift paddle and weigh just 119 grams. Shifter/brake lever set weights 277 grams
- Weight: 158 grams right lever, 119 grams left lever
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Force® 1 ErgoDynamic™ Brake Lever
|Compatibility||Force 1 Groupset / Avid Shorty & Shorty Ultimate cantilever/ Avid BB7 road SL & BB7 road S disc brakes|
|Recommended Group||SRAM Force® 1|
|Technology Highlight(s)||ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Brake lever Reach Adjust|
Longer brake levers, independent reach adjust for the brake and shift levers, and optimized hood shape give riders of any size comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Reach Adjust
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Documents Available for SRAM Force® 1 ErgoDynamic™ Brake Lever
"Sram's 1x Revolution Reaches the Road"
"Amazing. That’s the only way to describe how well the X-Sync chainring and X-Horizon rear derailleur work. The combination of the two keeps the chain taut — even when barreling through a roughshod cyclocross course. Not even so much as a single bit of chainslap can be heard."