SRAM Force 1 ErgoDynamic™ lever
SRAM Force 1 ErgoDynamic™ levers are bred from the DNA of our the best-in-class SRAM RED, representing our most advanced thinking on perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike.
- Bred from the DNA of our best-in-class SRAM RED levers with the added feature of 1x11.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Reach Adjust allows you to perfectly set lever reach to your personal specifications.
- Left-hand lever has no shift paddle and weigh just 119 grams. Shifter/brake lever set weights 277 grams.
- Weight: 158 grams right lever, 119 grams left lever.
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.Find a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Force 1 ErgoDynamic™ lever
|Compatibility||Force 1 Groupset / Avid Shorty & Shorty Ultimate Cantilever/ Avid BB7 Road SL & BB7 Road S Disc Brakes|
|Technology Highlight(s)||ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Brake lever Reach Adjust|
|Material||Carbon // Hood Cover (Left)|
|Retail Availability||April 2015|
It consists of three separate elements to significantly improve your riding experience on SRAM DoubleTap controls. The brake lever is slightly longer than previous DoubleTap road controls to enhance the reach from the drops. The independent reach adjust features on the brake and shift levers are easier to access to quickly adjust for every hand size. Finally, the shape of the hoods has been completely redesigned with a smaller diameter and higher top shape to increase the rider’s control and improve finger wrap.
- Reach Adjust
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Documents Available for SRAM Force 1 ErgoDynamic™ lever
"Sram's 1x Revolution Reaches the Road"