SRAM Force 1 X-SYNC™ Chainring
- SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in ‘cross.
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- Designed by SRAM in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain.
- X-SYNC chainrings are compatible with Quarq® brand power meters.
- Weight: 75g (42T).
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.Find a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Force 1 X-SYNC™ Chainring
|Weight||68g (38T)/ 73g (40T)/ 75g (42T)/ 85g (44T)/ 98g(46T)|
|Material||Machined & Lathed Chainring|
|Compatibility||SRAM 11 & 10sp chains|
|Size/BCD||110 BCD: 38T,40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T and 50T 130 BCD: 52T and 54T|
|Recommended Group||SRAM Force 1|
|Retail Availability||July 2015|
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.