SRAM Force® 1 X-SYNC™ Chainring
- SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in ‘cross
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Designed by SRAM in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ chainrings are compatible with Quarq® brand power meters
- Weight: 75g (42T)
USD: $82 - $89
Euro: €86 - €93
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Force® 1 X-SYNC™ Chainring
|Weight||68g (38T)/ 73g (40T)/ 75g (42T)/ 85g (44T)/ 98g(46T)|
|Material||Machined & lathed chainring|
|Compatibility||SRAM 11 & 10-speed chains|
|Size/BCD||110 BCD: 38T,40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T and 50T 130 BCD: 52T and 54T|
|Recommended Group||SRAM Force® 1|
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Documents Available for SRAM Force® 1 X-SYNC™ Chainring
"Sram's 1x Revolution Reaches the Road"