SRAM Force® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
The SRAM Force 22 front derailleur gives riders the freedom to shift quickly with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage is an elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microadjustments, the SRAM Force 22 front derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X-GlideR chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame and installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Please see our Product Authentication Warning
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Force® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
|Material||Steel outer cage, Steel inner cage, Composite tail|
|Weight||79g (Braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED® 22 & Force 22 front shift-brake levers & X-GlideR chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero shifters|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Yaw™. X-GlideR|
The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.