SRAM Force CX1 Crankset
The SRAM Force CX1 crankset brings to cyclocross a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAM’s Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1X technology, X-SYNC™.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight (42T - 172.5mm): 542 grams (BB30), 710g (GXP)
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.Find a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Force CX1 Crankset
|Arm Material||Carbon arms with forged Aluminum spider|
|Weight||In 42T - 172.5mm: 542g (BB30 )/ 710g (GXP)|
|Available Arm Lengths||162.5, 165, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5mm|
|Available Ratios||38, 40, 42, 44, 46|
|Compatibility||110 BCD, SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains|
|Finish||Natural carbon arms|
|Technology Highlight(s)||X-Sync™ / Hidden Bolt configuration|
|Other||Chainring and GXP Cups not included|
|Retail Availability||June 2014|
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.