SRAM RED® 22 Quarq Power Meter
A lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED®. Advances in technology and performance paired with unrivaled ease-of-use. The sleek new geometry reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings. The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring
- Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
- Power Balance™ and ANT+™ give you compatibility, flexibility and every available metric
- ANT+™ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing and operation
- LED indicator signals power on and setting zero
- Tool-less, user-replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard C R2032
- OmniCal™: TT chainrings can be fitted without recalibration
- Rain, mud and snow; the waterproof design will survive the worst conditions
USD: $1478 - $1528
Euro: €1336 - €1386
Euro MSRP includes VAT
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM RED® 22 Quarq Power Meter
|Arm Material||Carbon arms, Machined alloy spider|
|Chainring Material||Machined alloy|
|Weight||778g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)|
|Available Arm Lengths||162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED® 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ front derailleurs, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Quarq™, Power Balance™, Omnical™, Exogram™|
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
Quarq technology powers SRAM’s road power meters including the groundbreaking SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter.
- X-GlideR Chainrings
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.