SRAM RED® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
The SRAM RED® 22 Front Derailleur changes everything, including offering every gear combination with no chain rub or rasp. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw™ Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new SRAM RED® crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR™ Chainrings.
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage we have ever made.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Two grams lighter than 10 speed version (69g)
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Please see our Product Authentication Warning
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM RED® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
|Material||Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail|
|Weight||69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED® 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR™ Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers|
|Inner Cage||Tool steel|
|Finish||Falcon grey & black anodized finish|
The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.