SRAM RED® Crankset
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement our new SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw™ compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
- GXP®, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30™ availability
- 110 and 130 BCD
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
- Our stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
USD: $451 - $489
Euro: €471 - €510
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM RED® Crankset
|Chainring Material||Machined alloy|
|Weight||557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)|
|Available Arm Lengths||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Available Ratios||53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 46/36|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED® & SRAM Force Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Exogram™ Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X-GlideR™ Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab|
|Options||GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability|
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
- X-GlideR Chainrings
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.