SRAM RED Hydraulic Disc Brakeset
- Optimized power & modulation for road & cross.
- 19mm front/18mm rear pistons.
- Lower hand forces required.
- Road specific caliper and piston ratio.
- Fully sealed system.
- Quick-disconnect Banjo Option (OEM option).
- Rotors & caliper mounting spacers/brackets are sold separately.
- 160mm for pavement, 140mm option for off-road.
- 449 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Hose and 160mm HSX rotor)
|Weight||449 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Hose and 160mm HSX rotor)|
|Lever Material||Forged Aluminum Disc Caliper, Stainless steel backed pads, Titanium Hardware|
|Rotor||160mm for pavement, 140mm option for off-road|
|Pad||Organic brake pads|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED 22 Hydraulic Shift/ Brake levers|
|Retail Availability||June 2013|
The Connectamajig™ is the coupling hose that makes initial set-up of SRAM road hydraulic brake systems easy, fast and convenient for the factory, craft builder, or dealer. The intimidation of hydraulics is gone with a push and a twist, its just that easy. Connectamajig is available to bike manufacturers and works for SRAM’s RED 22 and S-700 hydro systems.Read More
(Includes Shift/Brake hydraulic lever, hose and caliper)
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
"The result is simply brilliant. Using the standard Red 22 version, everything feels just the same as the previous 10-speed..." "With a smooth hydraulic action, the brake lever is both light in action & positive at the same time, giving you a secure feeling..."