SRAM RED® Quarq Power Meter
THE HEART OF YOUR BICYCLE
The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the SRAM RED Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline, or ability change.
- A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy
- Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross
- No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels, or pedal choice
- Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world – Cobbled Classics, Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, World Championships
- Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years
- Uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings – compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm
- 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation
- Breakthrough Materials – Exogram™ hollow carbon fiber crank arms – the lightest, strongest crank arms we make – minimize weight and maximize speed [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED]
- Easy to use (and reuse) – LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID
- The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power
- Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget
- Built to Last – IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates, and acclaimed international support
- Moves with you from bike to bike
- With Quarq's free Qalvin app – available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android – you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics, and perform firmware updates for free
USD: $1299 - $1528
Euro: €1149 - €1386
Euro MSRP includes VAT
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM RED® Quarq Power Meter
|Arm Material||Carbon arms, Machined alloy spider|
|Chainring Material||Machined alloy|
|Weight||778g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)|
|Available Arm Lengths||162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED® & Force Yaw™ front derailleurs, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Quarq™, Power Balance™, Omnical™, Exogram™|
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
Quarq technology powers SRAM’s road power meters including the groundbreaking SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter.
- X-GlideR Chainrings
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.