SRAM Rival® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, and installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Optional braze-on adapters with chain spotter
- Precision alignment markings on the cage
- Weight: 89g with chain spotter
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Please see our Product Authentication Warning
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM Rival® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
|Material||Steel cage , Aluminum links|
|Weight||79g Braze-on , Chain spotter with hardware 10g|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED® 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 shift-brake levers/ SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190, R2C Aero SL-1150, 900 Aero & 500 Aero shifters|
|Finish||Black anodized finish|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Yaw™ shifting|
The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.