SRAM X-Glide 1190 Cassettes
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight.
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish.
- StealthRing™ elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process.
- Gear ratio:
- 11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28
- WiFLi cassette options:
- 11-32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32 (available June 2014)
- 11-30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27, 30 (available July 2014)
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.Find a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM X-Glide 1190 Cassettes
|Technology Highlight(s)||Powerdome X™/ X Glide™ Cogs/ StealthRings™|
|Weight||151g (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T)|
|Material||High Grade Tool Steel Cog Cluster, Heat Treatment Process, Heat Treated Aluminum lowest Range Cog, Elastomer Rings|
|Gear Ratios||11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25, 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26, 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28, 11-30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27, 30, 11-32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32|
|Recommended Chain||SRAM RED 22 chain, SRAM PC-1170 chain|
|Recommended Group||SRAM RED 22|
|Available in||11-25, 11-26, 11-28, 11-30, 11-32|
Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette we’ve ever built.
Specially designed and incredibly durable elastomers placed in between the cassette’s cogs to eliminate vibrations and noise.
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We’re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Here’s how we did it: TRUVATIV’s crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin—rather than the middle of the chain link—you get double the shift opportunities.
No more missed shifts, ever. X-Glide puts you in THE RIGHT GEAR, right now.