Be a key resource on the finance team through contributions to the general ledger close process, leading transactional processes and participating in improvement projects.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of global finance and general ledger reporting structure
- Perform as a key resource in the month end close process
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Lead certain ongoing processes including vendor management and fixed asset accounting
- Assist with the external audit and regular tax filings
- Participate in process improvement projects within the finance team
- Reports to Corporate Accounting Manager. Assists North America Controller, Tax Manager, and other finance managers regarding financial results and special reporting
- BS in Accounting, Masters preferred
- 1 year Accounting and Finance experience preferred, internship experience included
- CPA eligibility required
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP, including willingness to research and resolve accounting applications.
- Proficient in ERP software (SAP preferred) and Microsoft suite of products