Technical Support Representative (Rider Support)
Join SRAM’s world class Technical Service team to provide sales & technical assistance to consumers.
- Provide technical product support and advice to customers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of SRAM products and assist with highlighting information gaps.
- Deliver accurate and timely product information to consumers via phone and e-mail. Meet targeted KPI’s for mail & phone support.
- Support consumer direct order management for specific product lines.
- Provide timely & accurate sram.com and product feedback to supporting teams.
- Direct-to-consumer, customer service experience required
- Strong bicycle mechanical knowledge/aptitude required
- Strong virtual team communication skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve required
- Team oriented, but able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Aptitude in professional writing ability & typing speed
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills (English)
- Bilingual in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch is a plus