Human Resources Generalist
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
Located close enough to the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway to hear the buzz of race cars, SRAM’s Indy location, home to Zipp, passionately pursues speed and innovation. The 80,000 square foot facility is home to manufacturing for Zipp wheels as well as critical office functions for SRAM and all of its brands. The HR Generalist is a vital role responsible for offering comprehensive HR guidance and support to the manufacturing leadership team in Indianapolis. They will effectively oversee the day-to-day operations of human resources functions at the manufacturing level, while also collaborating with the local HR Manager to administer regional and local HR policies, programs, and processes that enhance the overall employee experience and promote a supportive work environment.
- Work closely with Indianapolis manufacturing leaders to oversee and manage key people processes, including employee relations, recruitment and onboarding, performance management, people development, employee engagement, terminations and promotions, legal compliance, benefits administration, FMLA, workers compensation, and other related areas
- Collaborate with HR leadership to conduct regular needs assessments and analysis for the Indianapolis manufacturing team. Develop comprehensive programs, policies, and initiatives to address identified HR needs effectively
- Partner with Leave Specialist to ensure compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and other SRAM leave of absence (LOA) policies for Indianapolis manufacturing employees, including accurate recordkeeping, timely communication, and coordination with employees and relevant stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization's structure, strategic objectives, roles, goals, and challenges to provide informed and valuable guidance and support to employees at all levels
- Assist in creating and executing local staffing plans, including recruitment, onboarding procedures, and termination processes
- Responsible for Indianapolis manufacturing and SGA administrative tasks related to new hires, onboarding activities, job changes, and employment files, ensuring accurate and efficient management of data across multiple HR systems
- Continuously assess and optimize HR processes to streamline operations and enable a stronger focus on employee development and engagement.
- Promote and advocate for Continuous Improvement methods to investigate and address HR-related issues, identify and overcome people and process challenges, and collaborate with HR leadership to achieve desired outcomes
- Stay updated on the latest employment laws, standards, legislation, and trends, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations in all HR practices and policies
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related area
- 3+ years recent and relevant HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Skilled in providing HR consultation to leadership, in close collaboration with North American HR partners
- Impeccable integrity, ability to manage confidential information, and strong conflict resolution skills
- Able to work effectively with diverse cultures and people
- Strong knowledge of FMLA and LOA management and best practices
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, including the ability to present complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Strong service and collaboration orientation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.