IT Systems Analyst
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Based in the former warehouse district of Fulton Market, Chicago’s lively West Loop area, which is now a hip corporate and entertainment area known for creative global and modern American restaurants, we have easy access to public transport, great restaurants, and an awesome office roof deck. You will join a highly effective, caring team in an office full of natural light, bikes, and donuts! Meet your teammates for a lakefront ride, yoga on the rooftop, or lunch on the balcony in between all the fun. Not all SRAM employees are cyclists, but we all have a passion for creating our world class products. Enjoy a work environment focused on peer collaboration, continuous improvement, and hands-on creation of high-quality, robust bike components. This role is located onsite in our Chicago office. In this role, you will provide end user support and support systems administration projects. As part of the wider IT Department, you’ll lead and manage local IT projects and participate in new IT solutions for the organization. Additionally, this role will allow you to act as a technical trainer for end users on new and existing solutions.
- Respond to end-user requests for support to resolve computer, application, system, device, access, or performance issues.
- Participate in the administration of both network and server environments.
- Advise users on the methods, steps, and actions to resolve and avoid future issues and provide documentation as needed, including incidents using help desk systems and tools.
- Coordinate the purchase of IT software and hardware for end users.
- Plan and implement upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment installation, using scripting and programs to automate processes.
- Maintain and follow disaster recovery, security, backup, and restore plans. May evaluate new tools or equipment and perform analysis/feasibility studies to guide decisions on optimizing network performance.
- Document network, and server incidents using help desk systems or tools. Escalates problems to appropriate levels or teams to achieve issue resolution.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot issues, and deploy solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- 1 years’ experience working in Information Technology, working on global, cross-functional teams and projects.
- Demonstrated analytical trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library best practices.
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.