Colorado Springs, Colorado
To support the development and production of high-quality products through the continual improvement of process and product quality and the systems that surround them.
- Understand the complete product value stream.
- Lead teams through product quality improvements and issue containment & resolution.
- Charter & lead systematic improvements to mitigate issue recurrence.
- Support design and supply chain risk mitigation, qualification & control with critical characteristic continuity.
- Drive customer quality requirements into new product specifications; enable the value stream to meet or exceed these requirements.
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of the quality of released products.
- Promote a culture and attitude for continuous improvement, enabling SRAM to be a more efficient, safer, and enjoyable place to work.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / technical degree or equally relevant experience.
- 3 years’ work experience in an engineering or manufacturing related role.
- ASQ CQE and 6 Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Highly adaptable and detailed oriented.
- Hands-on problem solver at their core, with a strong quality & customer-focused mindset.
- Personal drive and stamina for relentless, continual improvement (personally and professionally).
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills are required to establish effective working relationships throughout SRAM and our key customers.
- Able to work independently, effectively prioritizing & organizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in structured root cause analysis & applied statistics (e.g., DoE, SPC) for decision making.
- Experience with assessment & utilization of a broad variety of measurement and inspection techniques.
- Experience in lean office environment focused on value-add and waste elimination.
- Proficient in common MS office programs (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.).
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%. *Post COVID-19 restrictions
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $65,000 up to +30% based on skills and experience level.