Engineering and Design
Spearfish, South Dakota
Join a motivated, outdoor-oriented software team working to build the future of cycling through bicycle data systems and connected components at SRAM. Be on the forefront of data driven bicycle technology while inspiring cyclists and bringing the hidden aspects of every ride to life.
- Design data driven web applications and APIs.
- Support internal users of web services.
- Understand security requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with other engineers and team members.
- Effectively work with third-party groups to facilitate integration of services.
- Creation of software test suites.
- Participate in software code reviews.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional work experience
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with frameworks such as Django, React or equivalent.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge and application of software development best practices, including creation of adequate tests and documentation.
- Comfortable with source control technologies such as Git.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Familiarity with software deployment pipelines.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or equivalent.
- A strong desire to make awesome software!