Engineering and Design
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
Located close enough to the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway to hear the buzz of race cars, SRAM’s Indy location, home to Zipp, passionately pursues speed and innovation. The 80,000 square foot facility is home to manufacturing for Zipp wheels as well as critical office functions for SRAM and all of its brands. Not all SRAM employees are cyclists, but we all have a passion for creating our world class products. Enjoy a work environment focused on peer collaboration, continuous improvement, and hands-on creation of high-quality, robust bike components. As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Test Technician will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world.
- Perform testing of carbon wheel systems.
- Operate test equipment and set up test stands and machines.
- Interpret and provide accurate data to test requesters.
- Partner with test engineers to develop new tests.
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences.
- Experience in testing, mechanics, or a related field.
- High school diploma.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of bicycle mechanics a plus.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in laboratory, customer service or team-oriented environment.