SRAM, LLC is committed to providing an electronic environment that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. We recognize the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user including people with disabilities such as blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations and limited movement.
We are improving our web content accessibility by following WCAG 2.0. At the same time we are covering a wide range of recommendations for making our web content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities and will also often make web content more usable to users in general.
Our primary web content accessibility guidelines
- Use sufficient contrast to make content easy to read.
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and alternatives for audio and video content.
- Make all functionality keyboard accessible.
- Make content adaptable; and make it available to assistive technologies.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make content understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Maximize compatibility with current browsers & web technologies.
If you have any queries about the accessibility of this website please contact [email protected]