At SRAM, we not only love cycling but also working at the most exciting component company in the industry.
We know that SRAM’s success is due to the hard work, passion, and commitment of our team members around the world. To achieve our vision and continue to attract, develop and engage team members, we offer:
- A culture of respect, transparency and collaboration
- High performing teams with the opportunity to do challenging work and develop new skills
- Surrounded by fun, passionate and talented colleagues
- Focus on team members’ health and wellness
- Opportunity to positively impact the communities in which we live and work
Great Work Place
- Safety is a critical priority in all of our workplaces
- We believe in flexibility to help team member’s meet personal commitments
- Tools and resources to perform your job well
- A respectful workplace where we strive for a diverse and inclusive environment and all people feel welcome
- Great deals on industry products
- Our SRAM community is inspiring and passionate
- We play a leadership role in cycling advocacy and investing to make cycling more accessible and safer
- Team members organize trail building, fun rides and other ways to connect with our communities
- We support World Bicycle Relief through contributions, fundraising, and volunteering.
- Programs that encourage well-being and support in all aspects of team member’s lives
- Specific benefit offerings are aligned with local practices and markets in which we operate.
- We provide fair and equitable compensation packages that are aligned with local practices
- Bonus programs that reinforce the idea that we win as a team
- Opportunity to work on exciting products
- Support to develop new skills and competencies, ongoing discussions with your manager on career aspirations
- Development plans that ensure alignment between individual and company needs
Health and Well-being
- You do not have to be a cyclist to work at SRAM, but we like to ride bikes and encourage team members to do the same. If you’re interested in riding, you will have plenty of support!
- Emphasis on living a healthy lifestyle and offer programs that encourage team member’s to prioritize their health