What to look for
- Low price
- Different faceplate (oval “ Z “vs. black and silver circle)
- Hex steer tube bolts vs. torx
- SL145 writing on steer tube across entire clamp area vs. 2/3
- Curved join from stem to bar clamp vs. straight line
- Oval Z decal not parallel
- Clamp area top has center hump vs. straight
- 133g vs 145g
What to look for in authentic Zipp Service Course stems
- TORX® head bolts.
- Service Course SL stems have either a gloss black with white logos or a Beyond Black color scheme with laser-etched black logos. Service Course stems are Bead Blast Black with white Z logos.