Quarq PowerTap P2 Pedals
Unlock versatility and power up with the PowerTap P2 pedal power meter. The plug-&-play design makes switching between bikes a breeze.
Quarq’s PowerTap P2 pedals are the perfect solution for those new to the world of power training, cycling enthusiasts with a collection of bikes, and anyone in between. The easy plug-and-play design of the pedals makes installation a breeze; effortlessly swap them between bikes and head out on your ride. The PowerTap P2 pedals are lightweight, adding just under 400g to your bike. The lower claw height increases shoe-to-cleat compatibility. The Advanced Pedal Metrics calculate power output per pedal rotation, providing you with data from each pedal stroke. PowerTap P2 Pedals now include free firmware updates through the SRAM AXS app.
- Weight - 398g
- Battery - AAA Lithium, 80 hours ride time
- Accurate - within +/- 1.5% measuring both legs
- Wireless - BLE and ANT+
- Firmware - use SRAM AXS mobile app
- Cleat: 9/16”, 3-bolt, PowerTap cleats available in 6-degree or 0-degree float
- Spring: Adjustable Elastomer(adjust the spring force tension for optimal retention and safe release), release tension 6-20 Nm
- Size: 14mm stack height, 53mm center of the pedal (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
Installation. Service. Kompatibilität. Im SRAM Service Hub finden Sie alle erforderlichen Unterlagen zu Einrichtung, Gebrauch und Wartung Ihrer Komponenten.Besuchen Sie die Produktservice-Seite