Built for total chain control, each tooth's thickness is CNC machined to fit better into the chain's inner and outer links. Eight available X-SYNC™ Direct Mount chainrings (26-28-30-32-34-36-38-40) let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style.
$377 - $407
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring-an integral component of the
- X-SYNC™ technology for all 10-, 11- and 7-speed systems
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Cranks come with protective crank boots installed
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s gutter seal design cuts friction, durability and weight—improving both feel and performance.
It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
|BB Compatibility||BB30/PF30-68/73mm, GXP 100mm/PF GXP 121mm, GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm|
|Chainring Size||26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40|
|Crank arm length||170mm, 175mm|
|Chainline||49.0mm, 52.0mm, 66.5mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||24mm, 30mm|
|Color (Crank arm)||Black, Blue, Green, Red|