Developed for maximum chain control, each tooth's thickness is precisely CNC machined to support the chain's inner and outer links perfectly. Six available chainrings allow you to tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style. Each X-SYNC™ chainring fits a single, universal spider-allowing you to change rings without removing the lightweight carbon crank arm.
$415 - $445
- This XX1 crank is an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ integrated drivetrain
- SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability
- Chainring options allow the rider to tune the gear range to match the terrain, wheel size and riding style
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring-an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s gutter seal design cuts friction, durability and weight—improving both feel and performance.
It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
BOOST™ is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
|Speeds||10/11, 170mm, 175mm|
|BB Compatibility||BB30/PF30-68/73mm, Ceramic, GXP 100mm/PF GXP 121mm, GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm|
|Chainring Size||11s: 28, 11s: 30, 11s: 32, 11s: 34, 11s: 36, 11s: 38, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40|
|Crank arm length||170mm, 175mm, Yes|
|BB Spindle Interface||24mm, 30mm, BB30, BB30 (68or73orBBRight), English/BSA 68/73mm, PF30 (68-73), PressFit (MTB: 89/91.5mm)|
|Color (Crank arm)||Black, Blue, Green, Red|