BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Introducing SRAM HydroHC™
Control. It’s what makes speed possible. The less time you spend slowing down, the more time you can spend enjoying your hard-earned speed. Hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD) offer the ultimate in braking modulation and control under any conditions—allowing you to descend faster, safer, and with more confidence.
Introducing the SRAM HydroHC™ hydraulic disc brake platform, found exclusively on SRAM RED® eTap®. SRAM HydroHC™ builds on the successes of our HydroR™ and Level™ brakesets. Regardless of hand size or brake setup preferences, HydroHC™ levers are custom tunable for a perfect fit and confidence-inspiring control. The platform offers SRAM’s renowned Reach Adjust™ and new, independent Contact Point Adjustment™, allowing complete customization of your braking. This adjustability is paired with the most ergonomic hoods available to deliver class-leading comfort, fit, and braking performance. All in the name of true advancement.
Available on SRAM RED® eTap® — October 2016.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Available exclusively on SRAM RED® eTap®
- Compatible only with SRAM RED® eTap® derailleurs
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Available in both post and flat mount caliper options
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap and Reach Adjust™ for better control
- Contact Point Adjustment™ lets you custom tune when your levers engage—a first for HRD
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, simple bleeds
Complete SRAM RED® eTap® HRD product specification including MSRP available at Eurobike 2016.