DON’T LIFT A FINGER
We reimagined the drivetrain with SRAM RED® eTap. Now, we’re maximizing that freedom. SRAM eTap Clics™ extension shifter buttons let you effortlessly change gears from the end of your aero extension without adjusting your hand position. Shifting so easy, you barely have to lift a finger.
Proven by Jan Frodeno with wins at Ironman® World Championships and European Championships, eTap Clics are engineered to perform for the world’s fastest athletes in the world’s most demanding races.
- Shift with thumbs or fingers, without changing position or grip
- The most aerodynamic extension shifters
- Installs without tools and saves fitting and assembly time
- Connect to SRAM RED® eTap BlipBox™ with 650mm and 500mm connectors
- Fit in the end of any extension with an inner diameter of 19mm - 21.5mm
- Weight: 32g/pair
- MSRP: $110 | €120 | £95
- Retail availability: July 2016