Personalize your shift button setup with eTap MultiClics. They deliver a positive, precise feel and allow you to securely place shifters anywhere you want them, even around curves on the bar. Flexible mounting wings also make wrapping bar tape around MultiClics simple and clean.
- Allows easy control of SRAM eTap AXS, Eagle AXS, and RED eTap derailleurs and RockShox Reverb AXS seatpost
- Connects to SRAM eTap and eTap AXS shift-brake levers, SRAM eTap and eTap AXS BlipBoxes or Zipp Vuka Shift AXS 90 shift extensions
- Made for use on drop bars or aero base bars
- Limitless remote shifting positions
- Mounts simply and securely with flexible wings
- Easy installation of bar tape
- Wire length options: 150mm, 450mm, 800mm
AERO EXTENSIONS WITH BRAINS
Zipp’s Vuka Shift AXS 90 is a complete shift system seamlessly integrated into a set of aerobar extensions. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house “the brains” of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike.
A modern triathlon or time-trial bike’s cockpit can be complicated. You must simplify and integrate to get the most out of modern cycling tech and to optimize your aero efficiency. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now with this seamless solution.
The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market.
- AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system
- Cleans up aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
- 390 grams
- 410mm long
- Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear
- Pro-proven Evo extension shape with a 90mm rise
- Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount
- Ships with SRAM Clics extension- end shifters and basebar SRAM Clics shifting buttons for brake- lever position shifting
- Eliminates the need for a BlipBox
- Integrated rubber grip
eTap AXS Wireless Blips
No wires. Anywhere. eTap AXS Wireless Blips go wherever you want on your extensions or handlebar, with no need to worry about proper wire length or internal routing. The tactile, switch-like feel is ideal for triathletes and time trialists who want to go fully wireless, drop-bar riders looking for additional shift locations, or riders with disabilities seeking adaptive solutions. Combine a pair with the Zipp Vuka Shift AXS 90 extensions or use two pairs with an eTap AXS BlipBox to eliminate routing headaches on integrated aero cockpits. Pair through your primary shifter, place where you want, and ride. Make the bike your own.
- Compact, thumb-sized package
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Tactile, easy to press button for fast shifts while sprinting
- Includes mounting brackets for installation on drop bars