Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Personalize your shift button setup with eTap MultiClics. They deliver a positive, precise feel and allow you to securely place shifters anywhere you want them, even around curves on the bar. Flexible mounting wings also make wrapping bar tape around MultiClics simple and clean.
- Connects to SRAM eTap and eTap AXS shift-brake levers, SRAM eTap and eTap AXS BlipBoxes or Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 shift extensions
- Made for use on drop bars or aero base bars
- Limitless remote shifting positions
- Mounts simply and securely with flexible wings
- Easy installation of bar tape
- Allows easy control of SRAM eTap AXS, Eagle AXS, and RED eTap derailleurs and RockShox Reverb AXS seatpost
All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED eTap groupset, such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management, and mechatronics technologies, are meant to serve one ultimate purpose: to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
|Wire length||150mm, 450mm, 800mm|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page