SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake
SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake Product Announcement
For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down means more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance. Disc brakes allow optimization of the most critical frontal area of the bike frame – the fork crown/head tube/down tube interface – for aerodynamics. Hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD) also require less hand effort to actuate and provide shorter braking distances and easier changes between wheelsets.
Introducing SRAM S-900 Aero HRD: Unconditional braking for unconditional riders.
Features and Benefits
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial
- New aero-specific hydraulic brake platform, HydroT, offers superior control, feel, and heat management
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip
- Reach Adjust allows for custom brake lever fit
- Stealth-a-majig™ connector makes initial setup fast and convenient
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
Things to Remember
- Flat mount only
- Either 160mm or 140mm CenterLine X rotors are recommended for triathlon and time trial
- 950mm long front brake line, 1800mm long rear brake line
Brake MSRP: $249 | €277* | £235* (includes fully bled lever, line, and caliper)
Retail Availability: SEP 2017
CenterLine X Rotor MSRP: $72 | €74* | £63*
REACH ADJUST™ Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust™ makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum onefinger control for everyone.
BLEEDING EDGE™ The easiest and cleanest way to bleed your brakes. Ninety seconds from dry to a solid bleed.
STEALTH-A-MAJIG™ Makes initial setup fast and convenient.