Quarq ShockWiz Direct Mount
ShockWiz Direct Mount is designed specifically for RockShox RS-1. Dial in the ride of your life with ShockWiz, suspension tuning made easy.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz Direct Mount is an automated suspension tuning device for inverted fork mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound. ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that don’t fit the standard mold. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
- Compatibility - ShockWiz Direct Mount is built for inverted forks such as the RockShox RS-1
- Automated Tuning Recommendations - recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- Shock Tuning Score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you.
- All Riding Styles - works for Cross-country, Trail, All Mountain or Downhill
- Customizable - two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- Measurement - User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)
- Battery - CR2032 battery lasts for months.
- Durability - IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- ShockWiz App - Smartphone App is compatible with Apple and Android phones
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page