- AXS enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality
- Fully integrated power meter into a direct mount aero chainring
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- 8-bolt direct mount compatibility only to new RED and Force eTap AXS cranks.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
|Crank arm length||n/a|
|BB Spindle Interface||n/a|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Chainring Size||48T, 50T, 52T|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page