Reach new goals and explore new roads with a power meter that delivers on accuracy, durability, and reliability. The DFour DUB was designed specifically for Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings. Train using a Quarq power meter without changing your drivetrain. You are working hard, pushing yourself to new heights in some of the toughest conditions. Ride with confidence knowing that your power meter will not quit when you need it the most. Enjoy up to 200 hours of ride time in any weather condition with its IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation; if harsh climates do not hold you back, then you need a product capable of rising to the occasion. That is exactly what the DFour DUB power meter is made for. Train harder, ride faster and unlock your ultimate potential. The DFour DUB power meter brings simplicity and ease-of-use to your training. With MagicZero automatic calibration, there is no need to worry about calibrating before you ride; just jump on your bike and go. DFour DUB features Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, delivering power output information directly to your cycling computer.
- Compatible Crankset - Must use Quarq DZero DUB crankset and SRAM DUB bottom bracket
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours ride time
- Durability - IPX7 waterproof rating
- OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- MagicZero - automatic calibration during the ride
- Accurate - within +/- 1.5% measuring both legs
- Wireless - BLE and ANT+
- 10K TempComp - compensates for temperature changes during a ride
- Firmware - use SRAM AXS mobile app
- Compatible Chainrings - Compatible with Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings. Works with Ultegra R8000 and 105 R7000 chainrings but will not aesthetically match
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
|Crank arm length||n/a|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road DUB BBs|
|Chainring material||No rings|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||110 BCD|
|Chainring Size||No rings|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page