Reach new goals and explore new roads with a power meter that delivers on accuracy, durability, and reliability. The Quarq DZero DUB is built with broad compatibility and will work with most 10 speed and 11 speed chainrings. Build the power meter that best fits your bike; choose between 110 BCD or 130 BCD power meter spider, the crank length to fit you, and the compatible SRAM DUB bottom bracket for your bike.
- Compatible Crankset - Must use Quarq DZero DUB crankset and SRAM DUB bottom bracket
- Battery - CR2032, 200 hours ride time
- Durability - IPX7 waterproof rating
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- MagicZero - automatic calibration during the ride
- Accurate - within +/- 1.5% measuring both legs
- Wireless - BLE and ANT+
- 10K TempComp - compensates for temperature changes during a ride
- Firmware - use SRAM AXS mobile app
- Compatible Chainrings - most 10-speed and 11-speed 5-bolt models
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
|Crank arm length||n/a|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road DUB BBs|
|Chainring material||No rings|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||110 BCD, 130 BCD|
|Chainring Size||No rings|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page