Quarq DZero for Specialized
A simple power meter upgrade for riders using S-Works carbon crankset, DZero for Specialized helps cyclists get the most out of their ride.
The Quarq DZero for Specialized is designed for Specialized’s S-Works carbon crankset as a simple yet effective way to upgrade to a power meter. The power meter comes with all of the incredible features available to the rest of the Quarq power meter line, including SRAM AXS app integration, power balance, and accuracy within 1.5% measuring both legs. Enjoy up to 200 hours of ride time in any weather condition with its IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation; if harsh climates are not holding you back, then neither should your power meter. Train harder, ride faster, and unlock your ultimate potential. DZero for Specialized brings simplicity and ease-of-use to your training. With MagicZero automatic calibration, there is no need to worry about calibrating before you ride; just jump on your bike and go. Features include Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, delivering power output information directly to your cycling computer.
- Battery - CR2032, 200 hours ride time
- Durability - IPX7 waterproof rating
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- MagicZero - automatic calibration during the ride
- Accurate - within +/- 1.5% measuring both legs
- Wireless - BLE and ANT+
- 10K TempComp - compensates for temperature changes during a ride
- Firmware - use SRAM AXS mobile app
- Compatible Chainrings - most 10-speed and 11-speed 5-bolt models
- Compatible Crankset - Specialized S-Works Carbon Road from 2013-current (excluding S-Works Power Cranks dual-sided)
Quarq technology powers all of SRAM’s power meters, including the SRAM RED eTap AXS power meter. Power meters calculate power by measuring the torque (pedal force) and the angular velocity (cadence). Power = Torque x Cadence. SRAM power meters use a proprietary strain gauge arrangement and precision digital circuitry to deliver high accuracy and low power consumption for optimal battery life.
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page