With bigger bikes, there comes bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 Gold to meet all of them, both in performance and value. Whether you have an E-MTB or a MTB, the burly 35 Gold will have you wondering how we packed so much quality into such a wallet-friendly package.
- New burly 35mm chassis for added stiffness and steering precision
- Proven Motion Control damper featuring low speed compression adjust to lockout with external rebound adjust
- Highly tunable DebonAir™ spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
- Torque Cap compatible for a stronger, stiffer interface between fork and hub, giving you more control in the front wheel
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match you own riding style and suspension preference
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
BOOST™ is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
|Wheel size||27.5", 29"|
|Travel (mm)||100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm|
|Damper Type||Motion Control|
|Fork offset||37mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29"), 51mm (29")|
|Maxle included||Maxle Lite, Maxle Stealth|
|Color (FS)||Diffusion Black, Gloss Black|
|E-MTB Decal||No, Yes|
suspension set up starts here
It’s like having a personal tuner in your pocket. RockShox TrailHead App is the starting point to get your suspension dialed in for the perfect ride. Tuning recomendations, upgrade information, and service support all in your hand.rockshox trailhead