When you buy new Zipp wheels and components you are backed by a global lifetime warranty. This includes manufacturing defects, but also any system failure occurring while riding your bike within the intended use of your Zipp product. If your Zipp product fails while riding, we will replace or repair it free of charge.
Examples of coverage while riding:
- You are riding in a group, hit a pothole that nobody announced, and your wheel is damaged. You are covered.
- You’re flying down a singletrack on your MOTO wheels and you crack a rim on a sharp rock you didn’t spot? You are covered.
The warranty does not apply to damage occurring outside of riding your bike; or if you ride your Zipp products beyond intended use:
- Your wheels are damaged in a vehicular incident where your insurance would cover the damage.
- Take your 808 Firecrest Wheelset on gravel; or ride 3ZERO MOTO on a Downhill Bicycle.
Keep Rolling Program
For the cases not covered under warranty Zipp offers the Keep Rolling program, so you can get your products replaced / repaired at a reasonable price and get back in the saddle as soon as possible.
Warranty coverage is for Model Year 2021 and later Zipp wheels, handlebars, stems, and seatposts. It only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Model Year 2021 and later components can be identified by the new Zipp logo. The lifetime warranty is for non-electronic products, so with the Vuka Shift AXS 90, the warranty covers the carbon extensions but not the electronics, which have a two-year warranty.
An authorized dealer must process warranty claims and send them to a SRAM service location for evaluation. Take your Zipp product and original proof of purchase to the dealer where it was purchased to start the process. To expedite service interactions, we recommend registering your wheelset at https://register.sram.com/. Registration, however, is not necessary to use the warranty policy.
Important: Proof of purchase is required with or without product registration.
How it Works
- Buy from an authorized Zipp dealer or from Zipp.com
- Save proof of purchase (THIS IS REQUIRED)
- Register your Zipp wheels – it’s not necessary for the warranty but can expediate the process
- If you have an issue, take covered Zipp product to your place of purchase
- Get an evaluation for replacement or repair at SRAM service location