Zipp’s Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension—it’s a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now, with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market.
- AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system.
- Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear.
- Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount.
- Ships with SRAM eTap Clics in the end of the extension and a set of SRAM eTap MultiClics for the base bar.
- More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike.
- Cleans up aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency.
All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED eTap groupset, such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management, and mechatronics technologies, are meant to serve one ultimate purpose: to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
|Default Function||AXS - Rear Derailleur|
|Orientation||Left, Pair, Right|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page