$200 - $380
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Zipp’s ZM2 hubset delivers dependable precision performance to the gnarliest trail. This German-engineered hubset features 12 pawls and 132 points of engagement for a quicker response. The hub’s improved seal design means better durability on rough terrain. The genius of the ZM2 hub is how we achieved quicker engagement. This hub system works with 12 pawls, in 4 groups of 3, on a 33 teeth ratchet ring. The 33 teeth make the ring strong with pickup that’s reliable and consistent. The 4 groups of 3 pawls are staggered, meaning there’s always 3 pawls engaging at any time, which is good for durability. The ZM2 also has higher load transmission capability. The hub is capable of being used on electric mountain bikes.
$200 - $380
- Engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response
- 132 points of engagement
- Designed with 12 pawls – 4 groups of 3 – for quick engagement
- Strong ratchet ring maximized max load capacity
- Compatible with e-mountain bikes
- Spoke Count: 32h
- Boost only, 6 bolt brake interface
- XD or SRAM/Shimano variant
- Standard or Torque caps on front hub
|Axle type||TA 12x148, TA 15x110, TA 15x110 Torque Caps (dia. 31mm)|
|Brake compatibility||Disc (6-bolt)|
|Driver body type||n/a, SRAM XD, SRAM/Shimano MTB|
|Driver Mechanism||12 Pawls Leaf Spring, 132 POE, n/a|
|Over Locknut Material||n/a|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page