How do you make super better? Make it tubeless. Zipp’s go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless Disc disc-brake wheel is tubeless ready with a 18mm internal width. That means you can lower tire pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance. With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course. The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability. Add to that the modulation and stopping power of disc brakes, you’re ready to set that PR.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance
- Greater stopping power and modulation of disc brakes
- Aero, durable, light weight
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
We’ve employed Zipp’s ImPress graphics technology, which prints graphics directly on the wheel, to help allow the dimples to do what they were design to do – help control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel. Managing this is crucial to stability. ImPress graphics also give 808 NSW a distinctive stealthy look.
The XDR driver body is a universal mounting system for cassettes that incorporate cogs with fewer than 11 teeth. It allows for lighter and more versatile drivetrains without requiring new rear axle standards, cassette tools or hub redesigns. The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. XDR driver bodies are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85mm spacer.
|Rim construction||Carbon - w/Hooks|
|Tire compatibility||Tube-type or Tubeless tires|
|Brake compatibility||Disc (Center Lock)|
|Driver body type||SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road|
|Rim - inside width||18mm|
|Rim finish||UD fiber, Impress technology|
|Spoke Length DS||n/a|
|Spoke Length NDS||n/a|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page