Recon Silver RL
$249 - $349
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, axle spec of either 9QR, 15x100mm, or 15x110mm, and new E-MTB configured fork options with fender mounting points, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB or E-MTB bike.
- New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (15x110mm)
- New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact
- Motion Control™ damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- Fit Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm, without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance)
- Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness with a premium look
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as complete bikes only. See your dealer for details.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
|Wheel size||27.5", 29"|
|Travel (mm)||100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm|
|Fork offset||51mm (29"), 46mm (27.5"), 37mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 42mm (27.5"), 46mm (29")|
|Maximum Rotor Size||220mm|
|Upper tube type||32mm straight wall steel|
|Max Tire Width (mm)||81, 62|
|Minimum Rotor Size||160mm|
|Damper Type||Motion Control|
|Color (FS)||Gloss Black, Diffusion Black|
|Fender Compatibility||n/a, Full or Short, 3 point and 2 point mounts|
suspension set up starts here
It’s like having a personal tuner in your pocket. RockShox TrailHead App is the starting point to get your suspension dialed in for the perfect ride. Tuning recomendations, upgrade information, and service support all in your hand.rockshox trailhead