SID Ultimate 3P
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Climb mountains. Charge descents. SID Ultimate isn’t like other XC forks. It is lighter than ever with a formidable 35mm chassis that holds the line when you’re on the edge. The new Race Day 2 damper features a three-position (3P) compression adjuster—rigid Lock, plush Open, and efficient Pedal positions, all at your fingertips. SID adapts to everything from full-gas cross-country to sporty backcountry loops thanks to a new, higher-volume DebonAir+ spring that’s supple at the top of its travel with tons of tunability.
- NEW 35mm chassis is the perfect blend of light weight and rigidity for the modern XC bike. Plus, we made it lighter…again.
- NEW Charger Race Day 2 damper is the lightest damper on the market. This 3P damper features three compression positions: Open, Pedal, or a rock-solid Lock.
- NEW DebonAir+ provides more small-bump sensitivity and tunable mid-stroke support.
- NEW Bushing package maximizes bushing overlap for a smooth, solid ride.
- NEW Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- NEW Crown machined to shave weight without compromising strength and stiffness.
- NEW covetable “Blue Crush” signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black, featuring the new lustrous Pearl White graphics package.
- NEW Bolt-in torque cap adapters included for use with standard hub end-caps.
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
Charger Race Day Damper
A new damper built for speed. Our lightest production damper. Ever. Performance packed with a rock-solid lockout to power up climbs and smash through sprint finishes.
DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
|3 position remote (Cable Pull 7mm + 7mm– sold separately), Crown
|Maximum Rotor Size
|Upper tube type
|35mm tapered wall aluminum
|Max Tire Width (mm)
|Minimum Rotor Size
|Charger Race Day 2
|0/3 Tokens, 1/3 Tokens
|Gloss Black, SID Blue Crush - Gloss
|Weight Based On
|120mm travel, Crown Adjust W/Maxle Stealth
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
SID FAMILY FORK DEVELOPMENT
The evolution of XC racing over the last 25 years has led us to the 2024 lineup of SID and SID SL forks. Get to know the SID family and learn more about the development behind the new Charger Race Day 2 damper, DebonAir+ air spring, and updated chassis.Read the full story
SUSPENSION SET UP STARTS HERE
It’s like having a personal tuner in your pocket. RockShox TrailHead App is the starting point to get your suspension dialed in for the perfect ride. Tuning recomendations, upgrade information, and service support all in your hand.rockshox trailhead