Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Deluxe NUDE was developed with the Scott development team to provide riders the ultimate RockShox rear shock that features proprietary NUDE technology with Descend mode, Traction Control mode, and Lockout mode – all controlled by the push of a remote. Light, and efficient in true Deluxe style.
Please check with frame manufacturer on Aftermarket rear shock compatibility.
- Descend – Open things up and enjoy the ride down.
- Traction – Factory tuned compression provides a stable pedaling platform and maintains grip at the wheel.
- Lockout – True lockout, for all those sprint finishes.
- Two damper opens: RLC3 (external Low Speed Compression Adjust) and RL3
- Only compatible with 2022 Scott Spark and Spark RC models
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Metric sizing allows both suspension and frame manufacturers to simplify rear shock sizing and fitment in addition to increasing bushing overlap, which results in better traction and improved durability.
|Eye to eye / Stroke||165x45(TR)|
|Damper Type||RL3, RLC3|
|E-Bike Approved||E-bike Approved|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page