Super Deluxe Ultimate ThruShaft
When the engineering superpowers of Trek and RockShox combine, the results are anything but ordinary. Completely reimagined, the Super Deluxe Ultimate ThruShaft was created with a go anywhere, ride anything attitude. The ideal match for the next generation of hard hitting all-mountain enduro bikes.
- Trek's exclusive ThruShaft design responds to changes in terrain faster than any other shock on the market
- Versatility is key for a go anywhere, do anything attitude. Dial it in with redesigned Low Speed Compression adjustment offering three options to find your perfect match to seize the day.
- Featuring an oversized thermal compensator for greater temperature stability and consistent suspension feel on those extra long, extra demanding descents.
- Time to adjust. With a “fully checked” damper, your compression settings work independently, not to be bothered by each click of Rebound.
- Setting up your Rebound made simple with numerically indicated adjustments to eliminate the number crunching.
- Shock controls optimized for frame integration and rider ergonomics
- Available in Trek Specific Trunnion ThruShaft 230x57.5 and 230x62.5 configurations.
- MegNeg air can is not compatible with MY21 Super Deluxe Ultimate ThruShaft.
- Only compatible with purple tokens for positive and negative air spring tuning
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as complete bikes only. See your dealer for details.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Metric sizing allows both suspension and frame manufacturers to simplify rear shock sizing and fitment in addition to increasing bushing overlap, which results in better traction and improved durability.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
|Eye to eye / Stroke||230x57.5, 230x62.5|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page