Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
The all-new SIDLuxe IsoStrut is a frame-integrated rear shock built specifically for the Trek Supercaliber. Designing the rear suspension as a complete system maintains the frame’s structure and stiffness while saving weight with fewer pivots than conventional full-suspension bikes. SIDLuxe IsoStrut offers two compression settings: Open and a rock-solid Lock. When SIDLuxe IsoStrut teams up with Supercaliber, you get 80mm of race-ready suspension for whatever the track throws at you.
- 80mm of tunable suspension
- 38mm strut tube provides stiffness and support to keep friction to a minimum
- Two-position damper (Open and Lock) with the TwistLoc Ultimate remote
- Tunable air spring with Bottomless Tokens
- Fully-checked compression circuit tuned to eliminate pedaling bob
- See your exact Rebound setting with a numbered Rebound knob
- Easily set your air spring with the sag gradients marked on the strut
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances fork performance, ride after ride
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as complete bikes only. See your dealer for details.
Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube
Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
|Eye to eye / Stroke||239X40|
|Body Eyelet||No Bushing|
|E-Bike Approved||E-bike Approved|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page