Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Nestled into the top tube of the Specialized Epic World Cup, the all-new SIDLuxe World Cup Integrated Design (WCID) is a revolutionary rear shock with independently adjustable positive and negative air chambers. SIDLuxe WCID's zero-sag design allows racers to ride on a positive-only air spring when they need pedaling efficiency, and activates travel only when the terrain gets rough. Tune the shock's spring curve with the press of a button: "gulp" a little (or a lot) of air into the negative chamber to give the rear shock a plusher, active feel for training days or rugged tracks.
- Lightweight XC design for Specialized Epic World Cup with 75mm of travel.
- Independently adjustable negative air spring gives riders three settings to tailor their setup: Firm, Medium, or Active. Riders rely on positive air pressure only for that hardtail feel, or "gulp" air into the negative air spring to create a softer, terrain-gobbling experience.
- FIRM: Sag is 0% for the firmest, snappiest feel. Requires maximum force to initiate travel due to no negative air spring. Once in the travel, it delivers the feel of a 100mm travel shock instead of the 75mm it offers.
- MEDIUM: Set sag to 5% for balanced feel and performance. Offers more small bump sensitivity for rougher terrain and requires moderate force to initiate travel thanks to increased negative air spring.
- ACTIVE: Set sag to 10% for the plushest setting on the roughest courses. Requires the least force to initiate travel due to maximum negative air spring pressure, making for a supple, compliant ride.
- Tune the feel of the positive air chamber with air pressure and Bottomless Tokens.
- Sleek, low-profile adjusters with 11 rebound positions and 4 compression positions.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Fluid reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance, ride after ride.
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as complete bikes only. See your dealer for details.
Counter Measure reduces the breakaway force of the shock to virtually zero pounds, transforming small bumps into traction-generating performance.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Metric sizing allows both suspension and frame manufacturers to simplify rear shock sizing and fitment in addition to increasing bushing overlap, which results in better traction and improved durability.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
|Eye to eye / Stroke||215x40|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page