Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Downhill capability distilled into to what matters most—performance and durability. Vivid features all the performance technologies you need in an approachable package. With an air spring that acts like a coil, this is the latest chapter in Vivid’s legacy of smooth suppleness on the trail.
- NEW TouchDown R damper features sensitivity and suppleness off the top while remaining stable and supportive throughout its travel. With added Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out to resist harsh hits, this position-sensitive damper combines reliable performance with energetic responsiveness at every position in the travel.
- NEW TouchDown R damper offers only Rebound adjustment.
- The most coil-like air spring we’ve ever built featuring the latest in DebonAir technology, Vivid’s air spring maximizes fine-tuning potential, allowing riders to match positive air volume to any bike. Increased mid-stroke support and off-the-top suppleness create an unparalleled ride feel out on the trail.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out has five compression settings at your fingertips to customize the amount of bottom-out resistance in the last 20% of travel.
- The Rebound Knob pulls out to reveal a 3mm hex wrench that can adjust both High Speed Compression and Hydraulic Bottom Out.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance, ride after ride.
- 20 clicks of Rebound adjustment offer a wide range of tunability to accommodate all riding styles.
- Service intervals are now boosted to 100 hours of ride time, thanks to an updated dust wiper seal design and increased oil volumes.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube
Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out
Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out is the extra assurance that can make the difference between hitting big air or bailing last minute. Five different compression settings allow you to customize the cushioning you experience upon impact. So go ahead and commit—you’re in for a soft landing.
Position-sensitive damping that’s forgiving at the beginning of its travel while staying composed in the middle and end of the stroke.
|Eye to eye / Stroke||165x37.5(TR), 165x40(TR), 165x42.5(TR), 165x45(TR), 185x47.5(TR), 185x50(TR), 185x52.5(TR), 185x55(TR), 190x37.5, 190x40, 190x42.5, 190x45, 205x57.5(TR), 205x60(TR), 205x62.5(TR), 205x65(TR), 210x47.5, 210x50, 210x52.5, 210x55, 225x67.5(TR), 225x70(TR), 225x72.5(TR), 225x75(TR), 230x57.5, 230x60, 230x62.5, 230x65, 250x67.5, 250x70, 250x72.5, 250x75|
|Rebound tune||R25, R55|
|Compression tune||C26, C30, C34, C37|
|Shaft Eyelet||Bearing, No Bushing, No Bushing - 90 Deg Rotation, Standard, Standard - 90 Deg Rotation|
|Body Eyelet||Bearing, No Bushing, No Bushing - 90 Deg Rotation, Standard, Standard - 90 Deg Rotation, Trunnion|
|Damper Type||R Adj. Hydraulic Bottom Out|
|E-Bike Approved||E-bike Approved|
|Weight Based On||230x65, standard/standard, no hardware|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
Big, bold, and built to maximize downhill capability and performance. The legendary Vivid has evolved to match everything from downhill to E-MTB to enduro bikes. Dive into Vivid's new TouchDown RC2T damper and our most linear, coil-like air spring to date.Read the full story
SUSPENSION SET UP STARTS HERE
It’s like having a personal tuner in your pocket. RockShox TrailHead App is the starting point to get your suspension dialed in for the perfect ride. Tuning recomendations, upgrade information, and service support all in your hand.rockshox trailhead