Vivid Ultimate DH
$699 - $729
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Built purely for downhill performance, Vivid Ultimate DH has unmatched tunability and damping for confidence in even the most technical terrain. With independent High and Low Speed Compression adjustments, Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out, Rebound, and an infinitely tunable (and remarkably coil-like) air spring, Vivid Ultimate DH has all the adjustments you need and nothing you don’t. This is the latest chapter in Vivid’s legacy of reliability and suppleness, built to push the limits on everything.
- NEW TouchDown RC2 damper features sensitivity and suppleness off-the-top while remaining stable and supportive throughout its travel. With added Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out to resist harsh hits, this position-sensitive damper offers reliable performance and tunability with energetic responsiveness at every position in the travel.
- NEW TouchDown RC2 damper features Rebound adjustment with independent High and Low Speed Compression adjustment, without the Threshold lever for true DH performance.
- The most coil-like air spring we’ve ever built. The latest in DebonAir air spring technology maximizes fine-tuning potential, allowing riders to match positive air volume to any bike. Increased mid-stroke support and off-the-top suppleness create an unparalleled ride feel out on the trail.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out with five compression settings at your fingertips to customize the amount of bottom-out resistance in the last 20% of travel.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance, ride after ride.
- 20 clicks of Rebound adjustment offer a wide range of tunability to accommodate all riding styles.
- The Rebound Knob pulls out to reveal a 3mm hex wrench that can adjust both High Speed Compression and Hydraulic Bottom Out.
- Service intervals are now boosted to 100 hours of ride time, thanks to an updated dust wiper seal design and increased oil volumes.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube
Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out
Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out is the extra assurance that can make the difference between hitting big air or bailing last minute. Five different compression settings allow you to customize the cushioning you experience upon impact. So go ahead and commit—you’re in for a soft landing.
Position-sensitive damping that’s forgiving at the beginning of its travel while staying composed in the middle and end of the stroke.
|Eye to eye / Stroke||225x67.5(TR), 225x70(TR), 225x72.5(TR), 225x75(TR), 250x67.5, 250x70, 250x72.5, 250x75|
|Rebound tune||R25, R55|
|Compression tune||C26, C30, C34, C37|
|Shaft Eyelet||Bearing, No Bushing - 90 Deg Rotation, Standard, Standard - 180 Deg Rotation|
|Body Eyelet||Bearing, No Bushing - 90 Deg Rotation, Standard, Trunnion|
|Damper Type||RC2 Adj. Hydraulic Bottom Out|
|E-Bike Approved||E-bike Approved|
|Weight Based On||250x75, standard/standard, no hardware|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
Big, bold, and built to maximize downhill capability and performance. The legendary Vivid has evolved to match everything from downhill to E-MTB to enduro bikes. Dive into Vivid's new TouchDown RC2T damper and our most linear, coil-like air spring to date.Read the full story
SUSPENSION SET UP STARTS HERE
It’s like having a personal tuner in your pocket. RockShox TrailHead App is the starting point to get your suspension dialed in for the perfect ride. Tuning recomendations, upgrade information, and service support all in your hand.rockshox trailhead